• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, January 1, 2015

happy new year!

Me and Pat decided to stay in this year and welcome 2015 at home together. We still wanted to do something special though, so we "dressed up" (with matching bow ties and fancy hats), made a delicious king crab dinner, and drank some really good bottles of wine. 2015 is going to be a really amazing year for the two of us, I can't wait!

[[ our fancy new year's eve outfits. ]]

I am working on my 2014 wrap up now, and will be posting it as soon as I finish up our Christmas adventures, but in the meantime, here is a short little video wrap up with some of our favorite moments. :)


(unfortunately the video doesn't process in to blogger very well, but you can watch a shorter version on my Instagram that is a lot more clear)