• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, May 22, 2014

my week in pictures 53

monday 5/12 - sunday 5/18

I was very very happy last week when the weather decided to heat up, giving us an almost full week of warm days and sunshine, which gave me personally the chance to show off my (super pale at the moment) legs and even don some sandals. On Tuesday it was so nice out that me and Pat decided to take a walk up the street to Worthy to grab dinner and beers and sit in the sunshine. It was perfection. I also noticed our yard is finally looking springy and beautiful with a ton of new flowers sprouting up every day, so I went around and snapped a few pictures. I even got our orange lawn flamingos (courtesy of Tiffany) in place.

On Friday Pat's friend James and his wife Rachel came in to town, so the weekend consisted of (you might want to sit down for this one) more breweries, and Cards Against Humanity... the "a party game for horrible people" that everyone always wants to play. They were in town for their anniversary and wanted us to join them for a "fancy" dinner, so we went to The Blacksmith on Saturday and ate a really really delicious meal complete with dessert. I don't know what got in to Pat, he ordered a chocolate brownie instead of the creme brulee, that never happens! Oh, and of course as the food was set down I promptly took pictures of everything... obviously. They took off on Sunday and since the weather was a little stormy (and we were exhausted) we literally sat around ALL day and watched the entire first season of Black Sails, it was much needed.


[[ our backyard is coming along. lots of pretty spring blooms. blazers beat the spurs! my amount of overwhelmedness at work lately. a bunny shirt, because why not. putting away my winter boots. stink face & fun with reflections. dinner at worthy, our new weekly regiment. what does dick cheney prefer? james taking a swing. greens. a delicious fancy dinner at blacksmith: tuna tartar, beef carpaccio, strip steak, surf & turf, ahi, chef making bananas foster. homemade brownies & ice cream with salted caramel sauce. ]]