• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, May 15, 2014

my week in pictures 52

monday 5/5 - sunday 5/11

After getting home from work on Monday I realized it was Cinco de Mayo, so we improvised and ended up making a pretty decent Mexican themed dinner, complete with fresh squeezed grapefruit and orange juice margaritas. The rest of the work week was pretty much business as usual, aside from me dropping off our garage door openers at the Eagle Crest house, aka our former place of residence from when we first moved over the pass (which Pat's parents have been trying to sell for years). While I was there I couldn't resist taking a few last pictures of the place. I also went to a pre-season opening dinner at Range and got to sample some of the Chef's delicious new dishes. 

Over the weekend our recently engaged friends Drea and Frace came to visit us so there was a lot of brewery...ing, Cards Against Humanity, big breakfasts, a little hiking around, and ice cream. Obviously. They even brought us little gifts from their recent trip to Oahu, Legos! I have an Ewok on my keys now (keys that are getting out of control by the way). 

[[ saying goodbye to the eagle crest home. tv and tv stand, two of me and pat's oldest pieces of furniture that we left behind. i will miss that kitchen view. improvised cinco de mayo feast & my pretty cactus. blazer game. delicious simmered chicken. pre-opening dinner at range. lego keychain madness. crux. naked. drea & frace. deschutes tasting. sushi dinner at 5 fusion. cards against humanity, i won. breakfast at mckay. the badlands. ice cream! ]]