• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

my week in pictures 38

monday 1/6 - sunday 1/12

I don't have too many pictures from last week because I had the plague, I mean cold, that has been going around like crazy. Luckily no full fledged flu action around here. I was feeling almost better by the weekend (aside from my still lingering cough), and we were able to get out of the house to run some errands, eat lots of yummy food, and see a movie. (which is something we hadn't done since we went to see the first Hunger Games).

[[ flatbread community oven for lunch. snow! doing some tasting at naked winery. selfie. warp speed! 5 fusion for sushi. the sweet candy store we found across the street that played willy wonka! ]]