• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

my week in pictures 28

monday 10/21 - sunday 10/27

I was buried in guest packets/maps all week at work, but we had a really fun (although extremely quick) weekend in Corvallis/Bend.

Saturday morning me and Pat left for Corvallis to go to the football game against Stanford, hang out with some friends, and meet Abby for the first time. We grabbed Pats little brother Hayden, drove by my little sister's place so that I could check out her little apartment (pretty standard Sophomore digs) and meet her boyfriend, and then we headed over to Nate and Alicia's place for a pre-game BBQ. As you will notice from the baby pictures I posted, Pat is a natural, I on the other hand am terrified of infants. Toddlers and fine, babies that have some teeth and a few months under their belt are fine, but Abby, who was straight out of the oven (less than a month old) terrified me. Reluctantly I did hold the beautiful baby girl, and I think from my face you will gather that it was a anxiety ridden few minutes until I passed her off to more experienced hands. I can't wait to see her again in a few months when I can actually play with her. :)

Once we got to the game I found my little sister and decided to leave the rest of the group to go stand with her in the student section for the first half. I had a lot of fun cheering and chatting with my little (who I still can't believe is in college). This part was definitely the highlight of my weekend. After half time her and her friends went off to get ready for some Halloween festivities, and I made my way back to the group.

On Sunday me and Pat had to take off early to meet up with our friend Rory who had driven home from his firefighting rotation in Yosemite National Park the night before, and was staying at our place. We got in around noon and caught up with him for the rest of the weekend. Needless to say, I was a little tired on Monday.

[[ buried in drafts. fallerizing my office. the gloomy drive over the pass. visiting with abby. football. sister time. ]]