• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, November 7, 2013

my week in pictures 29

monday 10/28 - sunday 11/3

No lengthy description of the week this time, just a little bit about Halloween.

First of all I finally had an excuse to wear my skull blouse to work. That is themed business casual at its finest. When I got home from work we ran to the store to stock up on candy, grabbed my bin of decorations and quickly set up our house for Trick-or-Treaters. They started coming right when we finished, and we had so many cutie pie little kids at our door that we were completely out of candy in an hour! It was insane!

Cutest kid awards went to the following visitors: the two year old dressed as a bumblebee who ran right in to the house, the little girl too shy to say "trick or treat" so she said "hi" instead, the little boy who immediately yelled "I'm a Ninja Turtle!" when I opened the door, the two little brothers dressed as Iron Man and The Flash because the older one was very offended that I initially thought he was also Iron Man and promptly told me "No! I'm the Flash!", and finally our very last little one dressed as Boo from Monsters Inc. and her Dad who was very pleased to announce that he made her costume for her. After we shut down the lights (and I realized that we had accidentally made our house totally scary looking) we opened up some "themed" wine and watched Hocus Pocus (not Pat's first choice, but he was a trooper since we had watched Beetlejuice the night before).

Ok I lied, that was pretty lengthy wasn't it.


[[ my halloween outfit. spooOOoky house. spooOOoky wine. the crazy sheet of fog on the way to work friday morning. first friday downtown with sierra. a queen concert projected outside of a building downtown. i really need to go back and buy this pillow. mckay cottage, a new breakfast spot we tried out. ]]

Oh yea, Happy Halloween!