• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

my week in pictures 13

monday 7/1 - sunday 7/7

Despite having to work on the 4th and 5th, I had a really fun week, and it was definitely a break from the usual. On Independence Day I played photographer at Brasada, and although the sun was a bit intense, it was a lot of fun overall. (I still need to edit all of the pictures and post some of them...). Over the weekend me and Pat floated the Deschutes for the first time, and also celebrated our two year anniversary of becoming engaged. Is it normal to celebrate those? Then on Sunday morning we got up and headed in to Bend to celebrate my friend Amy's 30th birthday 80's style on the Cyclepub.

[[ the crazy heat wave all over the country!! ]]
[[ waay too hot, my poor little black car got up to 110 one day. decorating amy's office. working as a photographer on the fourth of july. playing with lights. our first float on the deschutes. 2 year engagement anniversary dinner at dojo. cycle pub 80s style for amy's 30th birthday! ]]