• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

my week in pictures 14

monday 7/8 - sunday 7/14

This was a jam packed week, in fact, I am not even going to fit it all in one post, it will need two.
Here is a little recap before my photo recap: Pat saved a baby bird that flew in to our living room window, I played with maiden braids, we ate some delicious sushi, we spent the weekend in Corvallis with friends for Hojum and Mariah's wedding, we went out and about downtown, I embarrassingly decided to "sing" backup on "Gangster's Paradise" with Lindy, I did a maternity shoot for our friends who are due in September, and we stopped by some our favorite locations before heading out of town. Phew. Tomorrow I will post about our Monday Newport adventures!


[[ pats little birdy friend. playing with braids. kanpai for dinner. irony. i hate packing. head wrap. fire pit. just another day in the office for pat. nate & alicia's garden. hojum & mariah's wedding. me & my man. the ladies. late night karaoke at the peacock. bbq in the park. dinner at block and drinks at crowsnest. ]]