• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

my week in pictures 12

monday 6/24 - sunday 6/30

My work week was busy busy busy, so I didn't really do anything too exciting until the weekend. But with all of the festivals going on in town and the start of a super intense heat wave, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday more than made up for my daily routine.


[[ my work week: preparing for the "coutry fair". me. the gym. after work pool sesh. a small break to get some sun on my skin. let the festivals begin. a late night snack at spork. the bite of bend: barrio cart. fish tacos. scotch tasting. me and my love in the hot hot sun. james/rachel/holden came for a visit. sunday pool day after looking at some houses. sunset. ]]