• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, June 14, 2013

my week in pictures 9

monday 6/3 - sunday 6/9

I can't believe it is already June!! On the other hand, I can't believe that it is only June and I have already gone swimming twice! I love it over here. This was one of the best weekends I have had in a long time, I wish I could relive Saturday afternoon. :)

[[ after work hike. oyster happy hour & dinner. sunset. my new succulent. sweet ride. deer outside my office. pats parents yoga attempts. poolside marketing meeting. first friday downtown. childrens paintings on display. sake. work dinner at noi. exploring the metolius river. camp sherman. delicious sandwiches. my favorite signs. watching the beaver baseball. reading all about rodeos. grabbing a beer at three creeks. sunday morning. sunny pool day.