• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

my week in pictures 8

monday 5/27 - sunday 6/2

It was great to have a short week, but I had a ton of catching up to do at work, so the weekdays pretty much went as follows: work, gym, home, dinner, sleep. Nothing particularly exciting to report aside from a chamber event on Friday. Over the weekend we did our fair share of relaxing and eventually made it in to Bend and met up with a few different groups of people. Sunday night we decided to grab some sushi and were pleasantly surprised that we hit happy hour at the best place in town, score! The highlight of my week was the Steve McQueen roll... mmm... Oh yea, I suppose it is worth mentioning that on Wednesday I was in full winter clothes, and by Saturday it was hot hot hot just like that.

[[ back at it in the gym. bend chamber awards. freezing sitting on my deck after work. the new brew works. nice view. washed out. crux on a hot saturday. sierra & bieber. mcmenamins art. jukebox. sunday breakfast. sunshine. my new favorite shirt. sushi happy hour dinner. ]]