• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, November 19, 2012

wet streets & oil spotssss

Sooo... I sort of slacked on posts last week as you may have noticed. I got a little too busy and those last few California Adventures took a really long time to get together, so I figured I would give myself a little break. Obviously with Thanksgiving on Thursday, this is a short week, so I will only have a few things for you, but I thought I would start with this pretty little thing...

Back in April I came across a glorious rainbow display left by someones leaky car... and a few days ago when I was returning to work after lunch, I found another beautiful oil spot pattern in the parking lot! Check it out. Why are wet streets and oil spots so mesmerizing?

[[ oil spots & black boots on a rainy day. ]]