• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

brad & alia's wedding
june 30th, 2012


Our friends Brad and Alia FINALLY received pictures from their June 30th wedding at Rock Springs Ranch in Bend, so I can now finish up the last big event post from last summer. 

My fiance was the best man and he looks quite dashing in a suit and tie (if I do say so myself), so I had to post a few of the wedding party pictures taken before the vows. I excluded any pictures of the ceremony itself, as well as the couples personal photos since they wanted to keep most of these somewhat private. Most pictures are from the reception, and of us, so hopefully they won't mind me sharing. (The image in the title was the preview from their photographer).


[[ the wedding party. ]]

[[ the first toast after signing their papers: nate (officiant), pat (best man), the bride & groom, maid of honor. ]]

[[ pat giving his best man speech. ]]


[[ after the ceremony. impromptu photo booth. ]]


[[ dancing at the reception. patty pirate. best man & groom keeping it classy. ]]


The pictures were all taken by Portland photographer Michelle Pearl Gee, and they turned out really nice. (However, I would certainly not recommend a wedding photographer who delivers pictures from your June wedding in November... but thats just me...)

Congratulations again you two!