• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

election day 2012

Today is election day, the third I have been able to vote in. 
Hopefully you all got your ballots in. I turned mine in yesterday and am patiently waiting for the results. 

According to Linus from Charlie Brown, "There are three things you never discuss with other people; politics, religion, and The Great Pumpkin.", and although I definitely have my own opinions, I will leave them off of the blog for now. Though, I have to say, I am a little nervous about the closeness of this election.

If you would like to take a look at the standings, here is a link to The Huffington Post's Current Standings Map broken down by state and being updated as the polls close and results are counted. Here is another link to their articles and live updates section as well.

[[ playing with obama & romney masks in pasadena, ca. ]]

And for the undecided voter...