• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, October 26, 2012

wayne's world costumes in progress...

Me and Pat had started picking up a few items for our costumes already, but last night we actually got going on the bulk of them. We picked up some wigs (excellent) although they need a little work still, and I started working on Wayne's signature hat, which is working out pretty well. For extra inspiration I made sure to watch the first movie last night while I was working. Tonight I am going to be putting together a few elements from "Waynestock", finishing up the hat, and fine tuning our wigs. Plus, I need to properly grungify some jeans for myself, but everything else we already had including some nicely worn in Converse shoes. Here is a peak...

[[ i made a template in illustrator. making a stencil for the hat. chalk outline. paint. waynestock tshirt stencil i made. letters. all painted. passes. ]]

My favorite line from the movie... "If she were a president, she'd be Baberham Lincoln." I hope to say this more than once tomorrow...