• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

socal adventure :: sneak peak

I am back from my short and event packed trip to LA, but I decided not to get in to all of my adventures until sometime next week, or the following, since Halloween festivities are almost upon us, and I have yet to post anything related to one of my favorite holidays! <-- longest sentence ever! So, here is a little sneak peak of the trip via the Instagram photos I posted while I was away, real posts to follow sometime in the near future.

[[ instagram photos: siblings picture from christmas. the ferris wheel at the santa monica pier. roscoe's chicken & waffles. halloween store presidential debate. macarons in pasadena. waterbed lounging at the standard hotel. downtown los angeles. watching the sunrise from my plane at lax. ]]