• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, October 1, 2012

october !

I am super pumped that it is finally October! After a string of bad luck last month and some emotional events, I have concluded that September is just not the month for me. In fact, I don't think I like it at all. October however, I love! Pumpkins, pumpkin spice candles, pumpkin pie, a layered wardrobe (which I think is probably what I am best at), and of course dressing up for Halloween!!! Sure, with October comes the cooler temperatures, but the trees certainly look lovely sporting their assortment of colors, and we still typically have our fair share of sunshine since summer comes so late around here. So, bring it on.

I know have had said this before a little prematurely, but I also feel like I might finally have time to get in to more classic blogging, such as Weekend Adventures and Midweek Inspiration posts, as well as Monday - Friday postings... No promises on those just yet, but with less travel dates in sight as summer comes to an end, I might actually be able to get some structure back to this thing, which would make me very happy. I will tentatively set that as a goal for October to resume at what seems like a natural point to me.

[[ fall picture from last year. ]]