• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, October 18, 2012

deftones at the roseland

Friday night (10/12) me and Pat went and saw the Deftones together (finally) at the Roseland in Portland Oregon. It was an amazing show and we had great seats!

I have never actually been to a concert at the Roseland that had assigned seating, but since I literally set an alarm to make sure I got the tickets right when they went on sale we were in row AA, section AA and had no obstructions what so ever. We were pretty much right on top of the stage, which was a completely different experience than last time and a lot more fun. I was seriously shocked when I woke up the next day to find that I still had a voice left from all of the screaming and singing I was doing. I wish we were seeing them again this weekend!!

Here is the full setlist from the Portland show if you want to take a look at what they played. It was an amazing and long set! I even got to hear "Passanger" again, and Pat was ecstatic that they played "Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away)", which is one of his favorites (and mine)!

By the way, I literally took over 300 pictures... so it was really hard to narrow these down! Enjoy!

[[ deftones at the roseland - portland, oregon - 10/12/12. ]]