• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, August 16, 2012

happy birthday bratimus patimus

Today is Pat's Birthday, and although I don't think he is too excited about the age attached to it, I think he will be super excited to see the present I have for him (which I have been eagerly anticipating gifting for weeks and weeks). Plus, we have some pretty good plans for the weekend, one of which involves the Bend Brewfest, and with the weather we have been having, it should be gorgeous.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Another year older babe, but still acting like a middle schooler when ever you get the chance... keep up the good work. :p Love!

[[ i love this random old picture, his facial expressions are priceless. also, stamp mario on anything and this kid gets excited. ]]