• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

i wish i was on a rooftop in brooklyn

I may very well be one of the only people who is not in a retail or food industry forced to work today.

They decided to give us Friday off instead, but I cannot help but feel super antsy in anticipation of escaping the confines of my desk right now. In fact, since our building is downtown right on the water, there was a parade going by earlier, taunting me. I must say, compared to the 4th last year, this one is not nearly as exciting. I wish I was on a rooftop in Brooklyn with my love and sister Leah, watching the greatest sunset I have ever seen!!

But alas, the day is almost over, and then drinks friends and fireworks await me.

[[ happy 4th: fireworks from last summer in nyc. ]]