• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, July 14, 2011

new york new york :: part 3-2
sunset/fireworks



Originally I was going to keep all of July 4th together in one post... but the quality of the rooftop sunset/fireworks pictures surpass those of our daily activities, (not to mention that there are a ton of them), so I decided to split them up. I am going to have to do this for the next few postings as well since we went to museums. I am not quite sure just how I want to divide everything up yet.

As mentioned in part 1, our Fourth of July festivities took place on the rooftop of a shady building in Brooklyn NYC. The benefit? The most amazing view of the city and one of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen in my life. Enjoy.


[[ amazing sunset. ]]

[[ fireworks all around us. ]]