• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

thanksgiving part I :: petersons

Alright, since I have been forced to take a little break from blogging, I will be spending the remainder of this week catching up with event posts for a few of my Thanksgiving and long weekend adventures.

On Sunday 11/20 me and Pat drove up to Salem to his Mom and Roger's (step dad) condo for an early Thanksgiving dinner. We met up with his little brother Hayden, step brother Chris, his girlfriend Mandee and their son Maddox who is almost a year old and was highly entertaining the entire time. Dinner was delicious (especially the mashed potatoes) and his mom even bought a pumpkin pie, just for me! As always, I was too excited to eat and completely forgot to capture the meal. Leftovers Monday were not too shabby either.

Below are some pictures of the evenings festivities...

[[ table, i forgot to take a picture of the food like always. wine. illusive baby images. why do they all love this so much? hello there. ]]