• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

midweek inspiration 26 :: la catrina

In honor of Dia De Los Muertos (Day of the Dead) I am posting my inspirations a bit early this week with some beautiful women made up in the style of La Catrina. I would love love love to play around with this one year in the near future. So lovely. If you are interested in the holiday, refer to my post from last year where I explain it a bit, the concept behind the celebrations are really beautiful.


1. & 2. Muertos Concepts by 666 Photography

3. La Catrina from Pinterest (original source unknown).

4. Red, found on Mooremiri

5. Primavera de los Muertos - Spring Sugar Skull by Lloyd K. Barnes Photography

6. Only a Memory III by Sarachmet

7. Dia De Los Muertos from Fashion Served

8. Her True Self by DocoPhoto


As always Johni, today, I think of you. 

..