• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, October 31, 2011

happy halloween !

It is officially Halloween, and to continue with week two I will be posting pictures from my weekend and costume making throughout, along with a post about Dia De Los Muertos.

I am afraid I do not have much for you today as I have spent my evening working on some freelance and watching old episodes of "The Addams Family" on Hulu, but Happy Halloween! I hope all of the little ones have fun trick or treating, I have been getting some pretty adorable text messages this evening of their costumes.

[[ megan's adorable puppy... slash pumpkin. ]]


The Addams Family :: Pilot


These old episodes are pretty funny, I have watched several so far. Enjoy.