• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

midweek inspiration 24

Happy Wednesday! Thanks to Pinterest, I recently stumbled across these amazing minimalist childrens story posters created by Christian Jackson of Square Inch Design. (click the link to check out the blog).

I find these to be extremely inspiring. They are all based on a simple concept or symbol from each story and rendered beautifully. I have a book cover project of my own in the works so I find these to be particularly relevant at the moment. (but, more on that later).

Without further adieu, here are some of my favorites from the series. I sincerely hope there are more to come in the future.



[[ the ugly duckling. little red riding hood. rapunzel. goldilocks & the three bears. alice in wonderland. mary poppins. robin hood. snow white. ]]