• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

lovely day

I know I just posted some fall imagery towards the end of last week, but today was perfectly gorgeous so I just had to snap some more pictures! By the time I got off work it was sunny and high 60s, pretty amazing for mid October. Hopefully you aren't too bored of looking at scenery pictures yet, I think that the leaves in fall are beautiful and do not really get tired of watching them change.

I snap a lot of pictures throughout the day, and as you may notice occasionally take a picture, or two, of myself in the reflections of the elevator in our building, or one of the windows of the brick building near the parking lot. It is a fun thing to look back on when I re-read posts, so, here was my day...


[[ sunshine at lunch time. our building looking up. the front door. peak in the elevator mirror. outside our window at the end of the day. walking down the street. reflection. amazing colors on campus. ]]