• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, October 17, 2011

lovelove

My little sister never ceases to amaze me. She is 17, beautiful, kind hearted, and strong. It surprises me how much we are alike despite our eight year age difference (especially now that we have roughly the same hair). I cannot imagine not having you in my life.

Last night I got a text message from her saying that she wrote a poem about me and posted it on her pretty little blog (which I will now be following). She called it "cheesy" and explained that "its just what I think about you". (Not cheesy at all Meagan! I think it is lovely and written quite well as a matter of fact. The part about not scolding you like a mom cracks me up)! Seriously one of the nicest things anyone has ever said/written to me (so I had to share).

Heart. Melted.


"
when i'm in the situation where i don't know what to do, 
i try to put my thoughts aside with an open mind to you. 
you help me make decisions and teach me right from wrong. 
i know that i can trust you, you don't scold me like a mom. 
and since we've been together through the epic and the small, 
with all the events that have happened, you were never weak at all. 
so thank you for being here, and standing up for me. 
for without you in my life i don't know who i'd be. 

"


I love you little one. I wouldn't trade you for all of the ice cream in the world. Even if it was mint chocolate chip... And had zero calories. (and you know how much I love ice cream) :)



.