• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

midweek inspiration 23

(i'm not getting sick. i'm not getting sick. i'm not getting sick.)
Just sending my wishful thinking out in to the universe.


Ready for a little more whimsy to go along with my post about Snow White yesterday? I bet you are...

I stumbled across this artist the other day thanks to the wonderful world of Pinterest, and upon further exploration of her Etsy shop, realized that I had come to the right place. Original illustrations based on classic fairytales? I am sold. And guess what? This artist is only an hour away in Portland! Keep up the good work, I like your style.

These illustrations are done by Emily Martin and sold in her Etsy shop appropriately named The Black Apple. Click on the links to check out some more of her work. You can also click on the images to see them larger. 

Here are some of my favorites.

[[ be good bear. the white rabbit's house. wisdom tooth. still life with live flowers. whistlin egg. the fortune teller. the pale carousel. alice and the piglet. the figi mermaid. ]]