• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, October 7, 2011

a long week and redesign

Today... was a long day. In fact, I just got home. There has been a lot happening at work throughout the past two weeks while we were preparing for a big conference, but it has definitely all been worth it! Tomorrow is another OSU home game, so I will be working then as well, but afterwards some friends are coming down to celebrate the weekend and I am super excited to see them. For now, I think it is time for some dinner, and relaxation. 

Have you noticed that I redesigned my blog layout a bit?! I have been working on it for a while and am super excited to see that everything is now up and running! Check out the new links if you please. :)

&&& Have a great weekend!


[[ design sketches. ]]