• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, October 10, 2011

benny hat & a winning game

This weekend was not quite as I had expected, and as a result of working late Friday, and all day Saturday it would appear as if I am sick, so just a couple of pictures for you today.

For those of you who do not know... I live in a college town. A straight shot down from Portland, which is where my parents live, but a small football-centric college town none the less. Pat works with athletics for Oregon State running all the official game day merchandise, which means that a home game day, is a work day for him, and I help out when I can. Therefore, several weekends in the fall are spent wearing Beaver gear and talking football. I should also note that we are not exactly having a great season, so when we actually won this Saturday it was a big deal! Plus, I got to model some pretty awesome head gear for Pat. :)

[[ beaveriest of hats. watching from down on the field. is it just me or do they look like tweedle dee and tweedle dum? ]]