• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

meet bronx!

After my post from yesterday, let me introduce you to the little guy who cheered me up on Sunday. Puppies are great medicine.

My bff Megan is very impulsive. She disagrees. One morning about two weeks ago I get an email from her saying "Guess what... I got a puppy yesterday." "What!?" was my response, because I had not even heard her talking about it before. Apparently she went to the Humane Society, fell in love, and the rest is history.

Anyway this weekend I got to meet the little guy and was way excited! Bronx is part black lab, part pit bull, and all the way adorable. My hairy little nephew is a lazy little cuddle ball, and he did a GREAT job cheering me up on Sunday when I was feeling a little bit down. He also had fun trying to hop on my longboard with me when we took him for a walk. Silly pups.

Without further ado, here he is.

[[ bronx the pup and pat. ]]

((( i have more pictures of this little guy, but those will be in my weekend adventures post )))