• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, September 30, 2011

youer than you

I really wanted to get part two of our house tour up today, but there is just no way. To maintain my sanity, I am going to do a short random post instead.

I am so so so unbelievably pumped that it is Friday right now!!! This week was, well, it was pretty much hell... Work was so busy that I never got a chance to gather my thoughts, or take lunches, or leave at the normal time, PLUS Pat has been gone all week in Canada so I have been super lonely. But that is all over now. Not only do I have this weekend completely off (no football), but I am leaving shortly and heading up to Portland to meet Meguenther and TiffWill for drinks on the Eastside (just for you Tiff). Then I get to pick up Pat at the airport (!!!). And finally, we are spending the weekend in Portland with friends. YAY!

Anyway, I need to finish packing, tidy up the place a little bit, and eat 'lunch' before I head out the door, so that is it for me. Have an awesome weekend.


[[ sweet ride parked outside my building. ]]

Today you are you,
that is truer than true.
There is no one alive
who is Youer than You. 
- Dr. Seuss