• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

changes / snapshots

I have decided to change things up a little bit... Mostly just with the layout of my blog, so I am going to be working on those alterations this week. I am also going to switch the format of my Midweek Inspiration a little bit to feature either several pins from my Pinterest account that are grabbing my attention, or an individual artist, it will just vary from week to week. Finally, I finished up my 30 before 30 and will be posting that tomorrow, but in the meantime, here is a little bit about my weekend. 

I spent Saturday of my long weekend working the first home football game (just like last year), which was, lets just say, not pretty. We lost. I had fun though despite the long hours on my feet. I cannot believe it is already that time again. Since Pat had to work Sunday/Monday and pretty much everyone else had planned long weekend trips, I spent the time doing some major organizing I had been putting off and relaxing. Not really Weekend Adventures worthy, but here are a few snapshots I did get. 

[[ reeser stadium for the first game of the year. ]]