• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, August 11, 2011

new page(s) & overcooked candy

I am cutting this week short on posts because me and Pat are heading over to Bend tomorrow afternoon for the weekend (super excited for some nice weather and the pool)!

BUT I cracked down this evening and finally edited my "About Me" page since it needed to say something about being engaged, and I thought I would add a few new photos while I was at it. Also, I have been wanting to add a "Posts of Interest" section for a long time since there are so many posts now that I have almost been doing this for a year. I basically just included the most important ones to me, and will continue to add on as I please, or as the opportunity presents itself. You will find Recaps, College, Johni, Photo Adventures (the best ones), Celebrations (the best ones), and New York posts all highlighted inside. An easy reference to the good stuff I suppose. I included some mini compilations of each for visual interest, it took forever for me to narrow them down even more, but they turned out good.

Click on the links to check them out!

In the meantime for a little eye candy here some over cooked images that look pretty sweet!! Have a great weekend!