• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

so much to do! so little time...

Oh man, this week is seriously so ridiculously jam packed!!! I am feeling a lot-a-bit overwhelmed right about now.

Tonight ::
Concert in Portland with Pat and Tony. Which means that we have to leave right when I get off work. Then back to Corvallis for work in the morning.

Thursday ::
My little (step)sister Jenna is graduating high school! (???!!!) I cannot even believe it.
So, rushing back to Portland after work again with Pat for dinner and the ceremony. Then Pat has to head back to Corvallis for work in the morning. For some reason I volunteered to help out at Jenna's Grad Night doing airbrush tattoos (shoot me now)... so I have to stick around for that 11-1am. Then to go home? Or not to go home for work in the morning? Most likely I will end up staying because I would have to back Friday regardless. By the way I still have so much preparation to do for the silly airbrushing as well, and I have no time to do it!

Friday ::
Jenna's Grad/Birthday Party (since her Bday is June 13th). Plus, Leah is in town from NYC for the occasion, so I have to hang out with mi familia a little bit! Also Friday Pat will be loading all of our furniture into a Uhaul for moving with no help from me! Not that I am strong, but still. I feel super bad. Bad bad timing.

The rest of the weekend is open for me, though I would like a trip to Ikea for some shower curtains and stuff like that, and Pat will undoubtably be setting up his Xbox asap for entertainment. It will be so weird... leave one house in Corvallis, and drive home to the other one? I don't think I like it! I will probably end up calling it a weekend early to get home and start unpacking. Otherwise Monday is going to come way too fast and nothing will be done. I think I will go crazy if I am not around to help out at least a little bit.


In a completely random and unrelated note... I snapped this picture of an antique store window "display" over the weekend while me and Megan were on our walk. Is it just me, or is the positioning of the gnomes a little awkward?

[[ gnomeo and juliet. ]]