• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, June 13, 2011

happy birthday jenna! // graduation

Today is my little step sister Jenna's 18th Birthday! I seriously CANNOT believe that the "little girls" are growing up! Thursday night was her high school graduation. It is amazing that it has been that long since I was the one wearing the same robe and walking in front of everyone at the same exact place. I just wanted to say Happy Birthday Jenna! I am super proud of you!! Love you! 

I have to mention that I have two incredibly beautiful little sisters and I am cool with bragging about it. Which reminds me... My baby sister Meagan is about to be a senior. How did this happen?!



__________________________________

[[ jenna at graduation... i rocked pretty much the same shades for mine too. meagan & jenna, the little girls. old pictures. senior picture. ]]


 ((( I will get more into the graduation and post a few more pictures when I get caught up and do my Weekend Adventures )))