• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

midweek inspiration 16

I am really in to geometric patterns lately and I love love love these paintings and prints from Crystal Jackson!!! You can find them in her Etsy shop Polymorphia. These patterns would make great textiles by the way. 

I am extremely inspired by these and would love to do a series of patterns of my own invention for one of the rooms in the (new) house. Come on sunshine! These are the ideal type of paintings to work on outside on a warm sunny day. I am thinking a series of five in various canvas sizes, which I think I might just happen to have handy at the moment. 


[[ precipice no 2. feeling compartmentalized no 2. galaxy bird. precipice no 4.
precipice no 3. scales no 3. ]] 


(P.S. I cannot believe it is already June!! More so, I cannot believe it is still raining! It even hailed today... What is the deal weather?!)