• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

stupid wisdom teeth

Tomorrow I am getting my wisdom teeth taken out (all four) and I am NOT looking forward to it at all! I have been putting this off for a long time because I am super stubborn and really did not want to deal with it, but as it turns out at this point I really have no choice. I am totally freaked out too!! :( It is not that I have a problem with needles, but the thought of an IV really freaks me out, not to mention being put to sleep. Johni would be making fun of me so much right now for bring a wimp!!

For my "last supper" we went to Block 15, where else, and I had a delicious turkey burger, fries, and their new apricot beer (I always get the fruit ale, and I am never disappointed). It was delicious and I am super full... I guess that is a good thing since I will be stuck eating mushy foods for a while.

I am stocked up on girly movies (just bought Ever After and Clueless), mushy foods (pudding and soup), and am as prepared as I can possibly be for the impending chipmunk face. Hopefully Pat does not make fun of me too much. Wish me luck. I'm scurrrred!

[[ my wisdom tooth and pictures from dinner. ]]

[[ new old movies to add to my very very small dvd collection. ]]


((( Be back in a few days when the drug induced coma wears off )))