• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, May 23, 2011

glad that's over with

Oh man this was an interesting weekend... As I mentioned last week I got my wisdom teeth pulled last Thursday and I have to say it was not AS bad as I thought it would be. I was really really nervous about the IV and the fact that I would be asleep during the procedure, but the Dr. did a really good job with the IV process and as soon as I calmed down from that it was over really quickly. I must admit that when Pat left the room before they started everything I did get a little teary eyed. Surprisingly they had a hard time getting me to actually stay asleep though, and after I woke up I was immediately completely coherent when I was expecting to be in a daze for the rest of the day like everyone else told me. I did have a hard time walking though which was pretty entertaining. Anyway, as easy going as Thursday was I was in a lot of pain by Friday and super swollen! I think that was my least favorite part... and the fact that I still cannot eat solid foods yet. Applesauce is my new favorite, I would not have survived the weekend without it!

Thank you to Pat who took care of me the whole weekend even though he had a busy work schedule! I would have been such a mess without you love.

[[ morning sunrays in the backyard made me feel better about thursday. ]]