• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, May 27, 2011

semisweet

So happy it is Friday! Today was rough... Pat had some people over last night for a BBQ and I drank and stayed up waaaay later then I ever should have. I am pretty sure I just looked like a disaster today. Pat said I make looking like a scrub look good, thanks babe. One thing that pulled me through the day was the semisweet mocha that two of the girls at work surprised me with. One of them said that she was not sure if I would want something super sweet, or only partially sweet, but that my personality was only semisweet so that is what she went with. I absolutely agree with that! I loved it.

Super random visual, but, there has been a hand written "dirty/clean" sign posted on the dishwasher at work for months and it has been driving me insane, so I finally made a new one today. Go me.

[[ signs. grainy images. i was bored. ]]


We do not have a ton of plans lined up for this weekend yet, so I will see where it takes me... Regardless I am extremely thankful to have Monday off for Memorial Day!!!!!! Happy weekend!