• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, May 26, 2011

one

As the weather gets nicer (if it ever does get nicer for more then one day intervals), I try to run more of my errands by foot instead of driving around. Wednesday afternoon I was picking up some posters for work and decided to walk since it was only a few blocks away and it was actually fairly nice outside. There is a certain alley that I always cut down... one of buildings is painted cyan and I love the contrast against the surrounding brick buildings. 

Last December I discovered that one of the walls of another building had been spray painted with the lovely little image below that I spoke about here. Yesterday I discovered that the artist, who signs their name only as "one" has changed the design to the second image posted below. I wonder how many of these switch ups I have missed throughout the winter? 

I am extremely interested in following along now to see what changes have been made. I tried to find some information about the artist and project but came up with nothing... my curiosity has been stricken. 


[[ 12/2/2010. ]]
[[ 5/25/2011. ]]