• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, December 2, 2010

my head is a jerk.

Sorry, not much of a post again today... *(squinting heavily as I write this)*

I have struggled with Migraines for upwards of ten years now, and thought that I had gotten to the bottom of them by completely cutting out all things "diet" or including Aspertame, especially soda, (which was no easy feat by the way). But it seems that despite my best efforts Excedrine Migraine will have to remain close by at all times. The last two days I have been trying to give my eyes a rest, by switching to my glasses, which seems to confuse the hell out of my senses, hence the headaches. I think I am past the point of no return tonight, so this will have to be it for today. Bring it on.

In a non headache related note, I snapped this picture earlier today, of some newly rendered art work in an alleyway in 'downtown' Corvallis. Adorable.

[[ charming wall art. the caption reads "one". ]]