• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, December 3, 2010

christmas tree hunt

Last weekend when I was in portland I went with my family to find a Christmas tree, which is something I had not done in a really long time. Walking around town this week and seeing all the holiday window displays has made me really excited to decorate my house for Christmas!! I have even been making some new decorations this week, and am going to put everything up on Sunday, except for the lights, the boys can figure that one out. Anyway, here are some pictures from last weekend.

[[ adventures from the christmas tree farm. meagan/jenna exploring. nick carrying the tree. mushrooms. dest trying to carry the tree. puppy kisses from the puppy on the farm.  ]]