• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, April 11, 2011

weekend adventures 26

This was a stay at home weekend, but it was sunny out almost the whole time, and we got a lot of work done, so I can't complain.


friday
It was sunny and fairly warm all day long so I was 1) Excited enough about the prospect of warm to bust out my jean shorts (and tights). 2) Dying to get outside! When I got home Pat deemed it the perfect time to wash my poor poor filthy Subaru that had been completely covered in red dust from all of our trips over the pass. After that it was a yummy dinner and some movie watching, "The Big Lebowski" (it was a cult classic kind of weekend).

[[ yay sunshine! ]]


saturday
I actually finished my taxes and sent them off, and me and Pat, (mostly Pat, 98%) waxed the car. Thanks babe! Reluctantly I had to do my last chore of switching out the tires on the car, which meant buying new ones (wah!) so expensive. I also had no idea what to do, so I made the guy working there talk to Pat and I am pretty sure he assumed I was a clueless college Freshmen having my daddy buy me tires. Awkward. As a reward we went to, where else, Block 15 for a beer, or two and some delicious dinner. I got a salad, but their fries are way too good there, so I had to order some of those as well. So much for healthy. I also had a black raspberry wheat and it was amazing!!! They make the BEST fruit beers there I have ever had. We were also celebrating some really good news! Pat got a raise!!! YAY!

People came over for a bit at night but Pat was definitely more jolly then the rest of the party, so when people went out to the bars we stayed behind. I caught up on some Weeds.

[[ black raspberry wheat. puppy play time. robot james. pong. homemade skittles vodka. bracelets. ]]



sunday
Sunday was a lazy day for all of the boys due to their festivities from the night before, except for Rory, who ran the Corvallis half marathon in the morning. I made chocolate chip/cocoa pancakes... they were edible. I really need to get better at cooking. I also caught the puppies cuddling on Loki's bed, so cute. We also made some cornbread and watched "Pulp Fiction", another cult classic that I hadn't seen in a really long time. I need to do a movie post because I have been watching a lot lately.......

[[ puppy cuddles. pancakes. ]]

I am super excited for this next weekend, I am going to Portland and should have some much more exciting adventures!