• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, April 8, 2011

surprise visit

So, yesterday after I got off work I headed to Magenta to grab a drink with Cassie and talk about her wedding invitations, after sending some preliminary designs home with her last week. While I was at the meeting my phone started going crazy... Sam would text me, then Colleen would text me... several missed calls and voicemails later I was finally able to see what was going on since me and Cassie were concluding our meeting. For some reason Colleen, Sam, and Morgan decided to drive down to Corvallis together and were posted up at Bombs Away Cafe having some drinks! It was like old times being back in town with them, made me miss Senior year! I wish everyone would come around every once in a while, or that it was a quicker trip to Portland to see everyone. That is one major problem about remaining here, I do not get to see my best friends as often as I would like to. Tiff's birthday is coming up next weekend so a reunion is in order once again!

Kind of random...
I bought a fancy camera from Urban Outfitters for Tiff's bachelorette party that prints silly things over the top of the pictures (which we kinda forgot to use so it was finished up at the wedding). Sadly I totally got a defective camera and most of the pictures did not turn out, and the ones that did show up are real over saturated, but there were a few keepers I have not thrown up here yet. Check it out.

[[ the urban camera pictures that actually turned out. ]]