• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, April 21, 2011

uh oh shoes...

Oh man I am awful at posting lately! Maybe it is due to being sick, or just busy, but I have not been blogging as regularly as I have in the past. I almost forgot a post for tonight...

I am currently working on wedding invitations, watching my first season DVD of "That 70s Show" (disk 1), and contemplating the purchase of some new shoes from F21, (don't worry Pat! I have a gift certificate. Thank yooou Karen). I have been pretty bored with my heels lately, and wanted something a bit more fun. I definitely want some platforms for summer, tan preferably, but I have not found the right ones yet. For now, I think these grey suede wedges will do the trick. I am also sort of a sucker for these leopard ones though... uh oh. The platforms I love, but am not sure I could actually walk in, so I think I will pass on those for now. I wish that I had some of the shoes that Jackie wears on the show!! She always has the cutest boots or wedges on. I would take some of Hyde's band shirts as well!

[[ that 70s show cast. brown platforms. suede lace ups. leopard wedges. ]]