• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, April 22, 2011

hooray friday!

I am so excited it is Friday &&& not only that, but I feel ten million times better today!!! I am about to get off work, run home, finish packing real quick, and then head out the door to Portland for another fun weekend with my friends/family! Bonus, it is supposed to be sunny, and, wait for it, in the upper 60s tomorrow (for us here in Oregon, that is a BIG deal).

Tonight I am meeting up with Tiffany, Megan, and some other people to go to Smash Putt... which, I do not entirely understand the concept of. All I know is that it is describes as a traveling interactive art show that involves putt putt golfing, drinking, and an old abandoned warehouse... so, count me in! Should be a fun time, either way I am trying something completely new. Since Sunday is my dad's birthday, I am hanging out with family all day Saturday and am kinda excited about it. I love my littles. Sunday is the most exciting day of all! I get to pick up Pat from the airport!!!! He has been gone since last Friday and I have missed him so much since he has been gone!

Anyway, I am out the door. Have a fun weekend!!

[[ my borrowed tea cup. it reflected my feeling better mood today. ]]


p.s. Happy Earth Day Earth... yay planet.