• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day

Yesterday was not a great day. I was grumpy and did not feel like posting.

Everything was ok until I got home and was greeted by a red light ticket that came in the mail for me. Two hundred and eighty seven dollars... I am a good driver. A safe driver. I do not speed. And I do not run red lights. The circumstance was two Sundays ago when I was trying to find my way back on to the freeway from Bridgeport so that I could get my super sick self home. I was lost in an area with no traffic whatsoever, literally no other cars, and completely thought that the light was green in my sick state of mind. Apparently, I was wrong. :( And all for a silly signed Deftones album for Pat. It was worth getting sick for, but the trickle of bad things stemming from that Friday night are starting to get larger and larger. Now I have to show up to a court date in the middle of the day an hour away from where I live at the end of next month to try and at least get that outrageous fine reduced. Sad Jenn.

I also just found out that the only house in town that we have even considered renting that we just looked at yesterday is more then likely off of the market because we did not fill out paperwork right then and someone else scooped it up right out from underneath us. We are never going to find a place to live and I am honestly completely discouraged and depressed about it at this point.

Did you ever read this book when you were little? "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Dad Day". I used to love it. Some days/weeks nothing seems to go right.

[[ a very relevant book from my childhood. ]]