• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, March 10, 2011

urban update

I have a lot of work ahead of me tonight... robots robots robots. I have some pictures of the process so far, but I want to save those for tomorrow. I also scratched my eye earlier, and it is not being friends with the computer screen right now. So, for today, I am going to keep it extremely brief and show off some sweet alterations I made to the new Urban Outfiitters catalogue last night. (you should never leave sharpies, or any writing utensils laying about around me, I am bound to find some scrap paper and doodle all over it). I think it is much improved. What do you think?

[[ napoleon? i did not do a very good job with this one. tiger lilly. deer boy. princess. fez barring assassin? space explorer. ]]


I have more doodles to add to this post later.