• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

midweek inspiration 6

This has been a pretty dreary looking week so far, lots of grey skies which make the trees look extra mossy and fairytale like. I was looking through my bookmarks and stumbled (once again) across UK based photographer Rosie Hardy's flickr site (<--- click for more). Her images are half pretty and innocent, and half dark and sexual, the colors are amazing, and I just love them! She is also her own model in most of her imagery and is absolutely gorgeous... its pretty ridiculous.

(It took me a LONG time to get this post together because I just could not decide which pictures to use! There are so many good ones!)

These 100% make me want to scoop up my camera and go on a photo adventure! I wish I could create imagery like this... after all, everyone loves a good self portrait.

[[ "this way". "fill these spaces up with days". "conserver". "inner strength". "romance isn't dead". "after the storm". "wait for me". "we painted the skies". "eleven paper girls". "these walls i can take". "incognito". "i will find a way". "anomaly". "solitude". "untitled". "1/365". "so she dances". ]]